Friday, September 5, 2014

Potoo!



Birds are well known for their intricate mating rituals and animal magnetism. Mr. Potoo, however, is not one of those birds. Can he win the ladybird of his dreams, or will he let his nerves get the better of him?! 

 My second animated short film, as well as my senior BFA thesis project. :D 
This has actually become a project very near and dear to my heart, so I plan to re-vamp and remake this short film starting in the summer. There were a lot of things I wanted to convey in this story that sadly had to be cut in order to meet the thesis' deadline. But overall, I enjoyed working on this immensely and look forward to revisiting this characters in the future!! 

 HONORS AND MENTIONS 2014 - Bowling Green State University BFA Exhibition (Digital Arts)

No comments:

Post a Comment